Do You Want to Study in the USA?

Whether looking to get an undergraduate or graduate degree, the United States of America offers many educational opportunities.  Start your educational journey now by following these steps. Find out more on the Education USA website.

Are you a University of Luxembourg Student wishing to complete your required mobility semester in the US?

Please view the list of US partner institutions to explore your options. The University has many American partner institutions where you can study for the semester. Additionally if you hold Luxembourgish Nationality, and you will spend your mobility semester in the US, you will be considered for the U.S. Embassy – U.S. Enterprise Public Private Partnership Scholarship worth €4,000 to help pay for your semester in America.

Unfortunately the U.S. Embassy does not have scholarships available for students wishing to study at the Bachelor/Undergraduate or Graduate level. Please visit CEDIES to learn what they can offer you in tuition fees, loans and grants to help pay for your studies. Additionally visit EducationUSA to learn about ways to finance your education.

Funding is available for graduate students wishing to study or conduct research in the U.S. The U.S Embassy runs a bi-lateral Fulbright Program for those who hold Luxembourgish Nationality. For more information, visit our Embassy Fulbright resources and the Fulbright Commission website.