Event: Additional Direct Flights from Paris to the United States Available from May 2
Please share this information with other U.S. citizens in Luxembourg.
Additional direct flights to the United States from Paris have been announced. Delta Airlines will begin service on May 2, 2020 between Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Atlanta five days a week. Air France continues to offer direct flights to Los Angeles three days a week and New York JFK three days per week. U.S. citizens who live in the United States should arrange for immediate return home using available commercial flights or be prepared to remain abroad for an indefinite period. The U.S. government does not anticipate arranging repatriation flights from Luxembourg.
Direct flights to the United States also continue to be available from Frankfurt and Amsterdam at this time.
The Department of State maintains a Global Level 4 Health Advisory for COVID-19 advising Americans not to travel internationally unless returning to the United States from abroad.
Please reference the Luxembourg Ministry of Health COVID-19 website here for the latest guidance on conditions in Luxembourg.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information on the COVID-19 outbreak.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Luxembourg.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Luxembourg
22 Boulevard Emmanuel Servais
L-2535 Luxembourg City
+352 621 547 133
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Luxembourg Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook