Join us for Luxembourg College Night 2020
‘The Benelux Virtual College Fair’
Tuesday 27 October from 5:30-9pm
The U.S. Embassy would like to share that due to COVID-19 restrictions, Luxembourg College Night has gone virtual in 2020!
In addition to the 35 American colleges and universities, advisors from Education USA, CEDIES and the U.S. Embassy will be available to share information and answer any questions students, parents and teachers have about pursuing your higher education goals in the U.S., financing your studies in the U.S., and getting a student visa.
Registration is free and can be done online: http://www.educationusa.be/upcoming-events/benelux-college-fair/
Explore the possibilities of study in the USA!
Luxembourg College Night
October 27, 2020
College Fair Schedule
- 17:30 – 18:00: Introduction to Studying in the USA
- 18:00 – 20:00: Virtual College Fair Rotations
- 20:00 – 21:00: Virtual College Fair ‘Free Time’
Travel the USA without leaving your own couch! The Benelux Virtual College Fair will feature representatives from over thirty colleges and universities across the United States of America:
- California State University, Monterey Bay in Seaside, California
- Central New Mexico Community College in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, Florida
- Fordham University in New York City, New York
- Grand Valley State University in Allendale, Michigan
- Green River College in Auburn, Washington
- Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tennessee
- Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California
- Miami University in Oxford, Ohio
- Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, Arizona
- Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Otterbein University in Westerville, Ohio
- Portland State University in Portland, Oregon
- Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana
- Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee
- Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) in Savannah, Georgia
- Seattle Colleges in Seattle, Washington
- Cloud State University in St. Cloud, Minnesota
- Stony Brook University – The State University of New York in Stony Brook, New York
- Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York
- Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- University of California, Irvine in Irvine, California
- University of Delaware in Newark, Delaware
- University of Southern Alabama in Mobile, Alabama
- University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida
- University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio, Texas
- University of Vermont in Burlington, Vermont
- S. Coast Guard Academy in New London, Connecticut
- S. Military Academy at West Point in West Point, New York
- Valparaiso University in Valparaiso, Indiana
- Villanova University in Villanova, Pennsylvania
- Whitworth University in Spokane, Washington
Organized by a team of EducationUSA Advisers, the Benelux College Fair is a virtual college fair for students in Belgium, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands. This free event provides high school students and their families with unparalleled access to representatives from over 30 U.S. colleges and universities in order to learn about higher education opportunities in the United States.
Who should attend the Benelux College Fair?
We welcome students of all ages as well as their parents, siblings, teachers, and counselors! Our primary audience is secondary school students, including those in their last year of studies (“seniors”) who are preparing to submit applications to U.S. universities as well as younger students who are beginning to consider their post-secondary school options. Most of the representatives represent undergraduate programs, but can also answer basic questions about graduate enrollment at their institutions. Please note: if multiple members of one family intend to attend the fair on different devices, each member should register separately.
Who will I meet?
By attending the Benelux College Fair, you will have the chance to meet one-on-one with representatives from colleges and universities in the USA and American-accredited universities in Europe. You can learn about their institutions and ask them any questions you have about the university admissions process!
How will the fair be organized?
During the first two hours, you will be able to visit the virtual booths of six different colleges or universities in a series of twenty-minute rotations. (You will receive a personalized schedule based on the information you provide in your registration form.) There are no rotations during the final hour: it’s a great time to return and finish your conversations or to meet representatives from other institutions!
What happened to the fair I attended last year?
Due to the public health threat posed by COVID-19, EducationUSA Advisers made the difficult decision to cancel our in-person college fairs in autumn 2020. We hope that Brussels College Night, Luxembourg College Night, and the Amsterdam Ivy Circle College Fair can resume next year!