Event: Luxembourg to Enter Phage III of Reintegration Strategy
Please share this information with other U.S. citizens in Luxembourg.
The Government of Luxembourg plans to enter Phase III of its reintegration strategy on Monday, May 25, 2020. This new phase will include resumption of elementary schools and reopening of childcare centers.
Travel restrictions for non-EU citizens related to entry into Luxembourg remain in place through June 15, 2020. U.S. citizens are reminded to follow all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Please reference the Luxembourg Government’s website for the country’s exit strategy and the latest guidance on conditions in Luxembourg.
The Department of State maintains a Global Level 4 Health Advisory for COVID-19 advising Americans not to travel internationally unless returning to the United States from abroad.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information on the COVID-19 outbreak.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Luxembourg.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Luxembourg
22 Boulevard Emmanuel Servais
L-2535 Luxembourg City
+352 621 547 133
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Luxembourg Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook