The U.S. Embassy in Luxembourg does not have a tax office available to provide tax advice, please see details below for available resources.
- Tax forms can be downloaded from the Internet at: http://apps.irs.gov/app/picklist/list/formsPublications.html
- ordered online at: http://www.irs.gov/Forms-&-Pubs/Order-Products
- or by calling 1-800-829-3676.
For tax assistance you can call or fax the Philadelphia International Customer Service Site, which is open 17 hours a day Monday through Friday, from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time
- Tel: 001-267-941-1000 (not toll free) ; select the option for international callers
- Fax: 001-267-941-1055 (a response should be received within 10-12 working days)
You can find out more about Federal Benefits and Obligations Abroad here: http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/abroad/legal-matters/benefits.html