Please note that eye glasses are no longer allowed on passport photos.
You must provide 1 photo with your application. The following photographers in Luxembourg provide the required U.S. format passport photographs.
- PHOTO MIRGAIN, 15 avenue Monterey, Luxembourg, phone 22 64 97
- AUCHAN Kirchberg, 5 rue Alphonse Weicker, Luxembourg, phone 43 77 43 1
- PHOTO NETT, Shopping Center Concorde, 80 route de Longwy, Bertrange, phone 45 72 48
- PRIMPHOTO, 42 avenue de la gare, Esch/Alzette, phone 54 39 45
- PORTRAIT STUDIOS, Langwies 2, Junglinster, phone 26 78 25 40
- PHOTOSPOT, 72 Grand-rue, Ettelbruck, phone 26 81 14 02
Make sure to specify to the photographer that the photo is for a U.S. passport, different from the European standard for passport photographs.
The processing of your passport application may be delayed if you do not submit a photo that meets the requirements below. To avoid processing delays, we recommend you use a professional passport photo service.
Your passport photo must be:
- In color
- Printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper
- 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size
- Sized such that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (between 25 and 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
- Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
- Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open
- No glasses