U.S. Embassy Luxembourg: Call for grant proposals to support combatting Trafficking in Persons (TIP)
The U.S. Embassy Luxembourg is launching a ‘call for grants’ to support combatting Trafficking in Persons (TIP) in Luxembourg. Any organization or associations whose activities combat TIP or provide relief to TIP victims may apply. The grant would include funding from the U.S. Government to further our mutual goals of combatting TIP and/or assisting TIP victims. The amount of the grant available is up to $10,000. The grant proposal must be centered around a public affairs component to raise awareness about combatting TIP in Luxembourg.
As this is a ‘call for tender’, the message below includes the required elements for the grant application.
1) State the name of the organization, status of the organization (non-profit, school, asbl, etc) , our main contact at the organization and how to reach them, and the name and title of the person in the organization who will sign the grant
2) Please write a proposal summary including a timeline of the project
3) Include an introduction to your organization
4) Write a problem statement
5) Please include the project objectives
6) Include a plan for how you will evaluate the success of the project and how many persons/victims it will reach
7) Include a budget proposal
8) Explain the program methods and design
9) Note if it is a one-time program, and/or include plans for potential future funding to sustain the project.
-The deadline to submit all application materials is July 23rd, 2021.
-We will notify you by August 2nd if your proposal will be funded.
-The grant would need to be signed by someone in your organization the week of August 2nd and the grant period will be from September 1 2021 through December 30 2022, so the grant activity may only take place anytime within that period.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions.
Stephanie Shaheen, U.S. Embassy Public Affairs Section
46 01 23 27